A&T EUROPE S.P.A (below A&T) informs that the processing of your personal data, collected by using the registration form available in the “request information” and “download catalogs”, will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency, safeguarding your privacy and your rights. “Processing Personal Information”means any operation or set of operations performed with or without the help of electronic devices.
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING
Please note that the collected data will be used :
- to process your request for contact and/or information, using the contacts provided in the form;
- to process your request of catalogs downloads related to our products;
- to send newsletters to update our activities, to promote our services and to advertise events. You can unsubscribe anytime from our mailing lists by using the option in the newsletter format (for this purpose explicit consent to the processing of data will be required according to the Arts. 23, 130 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03).
PROVISION OF DATA
The provision of data for the purposes listed above is optional. Lack of information will however prevent us from supplying above services.
Data will be mainly treated with electronic instruments and It tools. Information will be stored on IT support rather than on any other kind of supportin compliance with the Minimum Security Measures according to Technical Specifications Annex “B” to the Legislative Decree n. 196 on June 30th 2003. Data can be processed on behalf of the Company by employees instructed specifically by the data controller in accordance with Art. 30 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03.
REPORTING OF DATA
Data may be disclosed to:
- Business Partners and / or external companies partners of A & T for the development of services and related products;
- Companies which handle and maintain our website.
The above subjects were expressly named external Managers of the processing,in accordance with Art. 29 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03.
Data may be also disclosed to:
RIGHTS (Art. 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196 on June 30th 2003)
Users can claim deletion, copying, updating, corrections or integrations, block of processed data when in violation of current laws, according to article 7 of Legisative Decree 196/2003. You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to assert your rights.
OWNER AND MANAGER
Data controller is A&T Europe S.p.a., Head Office in Via Solferino 27 – 46043 Castiglione delle Stiviere (MN). Data Processor Manager is Mr. Lionello Ambrosi.