Myrtha Pools has been part of the renovation of the renowned Hotel La Palma, a 4-star hotel located the central area of Stresa, one of the most beautiful and trendy lakefronts of Maggiore Lake. The hotel’s renovation included a complete makeover of their existing lakefront pool.
The new pool
Myrtha pools modified the pool both in shape and function by creating an elegant design that allows guests to recharge their body and mind while admiring the wonderful views of the lake and the Borromeo islands.
The new water area was designed by the architectural firm Cipiuelle in Florence with a rectangular shape, made dynamic by the presence of small peninsulas where guests can relax on giant comfortable cushions.
The pool boasts an enchanting vanishing edge in the direction of the lake, where one’s view of the horizon seems to blend water and sky seamlessly.
To maximize the experience of its guests the pool includes four different areas, each one designed with a specific function: an elegant main entrance, a ramp entrance to the kid’s area, an area with benches and hydromassage with air/water vents and a soothing relaxing area with hydromassage loungers.
Following the renovation, the structure is now installed on a new building slab, with a perimetric cavedium that can be inspected, while the pool floor remains raised by 1 metre to limit the flooding of the pool from the lake’s waters. Even the technical rooms have been installed in a raised position to avoid damages caused by water: These adjustments have been carefully designed by Myrtha Pools to guarantee the highest quality standards of the intervention.
Myrtha’s technology used on this project was ideal for this area and it was possible to solve all installation challenges following the necessary building requirements and required aesthetic needs.
– Dimensions 23.85 x 9.00 m
– Depth 0.50 – 1.35 m
– Myrtha technology
– Structural Cascade infinity pool
– Finishing in “beola” stone on the floor, the waterfall and on the upper part of the non-infinity pool sides.
– Lit by linear RGB LEDs on the sides without waterfall embedded in the finishing stone.
– Lit by linear RGB LEDs linear on the waterfall side within the overflow channels.
– N.1 stainless-steel lounger area with 4 stations, with brushed stainless-steel loungers with air input through stainless-steel plates.
– N.1 hydromassage area zone on 4 stations, each one with 1 massage vents for the back and feet.
– N.1 access steps to the adult area
– N.1 access steps to the baby area
– Filtration norm UNI10637-2016
– Disinfection plant, with on-site chlorine production.
Type: Hotel pool
Accessories: Hydromassages, Accent Lighting, Stairs and ramps
Dimension: 23.85 x 9.00 m
Depth: 0.50 – 1.35 m
Technology: Myrtha technology