Statement on the processing of personal data pursuant to Articles 13-14 EU Reg. 2016/679
Data subjects: candidates to be considered for the starting of an employment relationship.
Pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Reg. 2016/679 hereinafter ‘GDPR’, A&T Europe S.p.a. as Data Controller of your personal data hereby informs you that the above-mentioned law provides for the protection of the data subjects with regard to the processing of personal data. Such processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the above-mentioned law and the confidentiality obligations provided for therein.
For the purposes of the above-mentioned processing, the Data Controller may become aware of specific categories of personal data and in detail: health status. The processing of personal data for this specific category is carried out in compliance with Art. 9 of the GDPR.
With your consent, your personal data may also be used for the following purposes:
personnel selection for the establishment of an employment relationship.
The data supply is optional for you with regard to the above-mentioned purposes, and your refusal to process your data will not compromise the continuation of the relationship or the appropriateness of the processing itself.
Methods of processing: your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
processing by means of electronic computers;
manual processing by means of paper archives.
All processing is carried out in compliance with the methods set out in Articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of appropriate security measures.
Communication: your personal data will be communicated exclusively to competent and appropriately appointed subjects for the performance of the services required for a correct management of the relationship, with assurance of protection of the rights of the interested party.
Your data will be processed only by personnel explicitly authorized by the Data Controller and, in particular, by the following category of employees:
employees of personnel management area.
Disclosure: your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Transfer of personal data: your personal data are processed within the European Union and stored on servers located there. In any case, the Data Controller assures from now on that any transfer of data to non-EU countries will take place in accordance with Art. 44 and following of the GDPR.
Period of Retention: in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, according to Art. 5 of GDPR, we inform you that the period of retention of your personal data is:
determined for a period of time not exceeding the performance of the services provided.
Data Controller: according to the Law, the Data Controller is A&T Europe S.p.a. (Via Solferino, 27 46043 Castiglione delle Stiviere (MN); telephone: +39 037694261;
VAT: 00141030205) in the person of its legal representative pro tempore.
Data Protection Officer: According to Article 37 of the GDPR, the Data Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted at the email address: DPO@aeteurope.it
You have the right to have your personal data deleted (right to be forgotten), limited, updated, rectified or transferred and to refuse the processing of your personal data. In general, you can exert all the rights provided by Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the interested party
- The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning them, even if not yet recorded. The data subject has the right to obtain their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the approach adopted for processing data with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification data concerning the data controller, the data processors and the designated representative person pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the entities or categories of entities to whom the personal data may be communicated or which may get to know said data in their function as designated representative in the territory of the State, data processors or persons in charge of processing.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- the update, rectification or, if interested therein, the integration of the data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been notified, also with regard to their content, to the persons to which the data have been communicated or disclosed, unless such fulfilment is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
- the transferability of data.
- The interested party has the right to oppose, in whole or partially:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning them, even if relevant to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning them that are carried out for the purpose of sending advertising or direct selling materials or for carrying out market surveys or any commercial communication.