Policy privacy – section 13 General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016
A&T EUROPE S.P.A (hereinafter A&T) informs you that the processing of your Personal Data, collected through the “newsletter” form, will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, protecting your privacy and your rights.
Purposes of the processing and purview of communication personal data
We wish to inform you that the data collected will be used for:
- Follow up on your request to subscribe to our newsletter to update it on our activities, to promote our services and to publicize the events we organize. It will always be possible to unsubscribe from our mailing lists using the special function in the newsletter format.
This purpose will require explicit consent to the processing.
Mode of the processing
Your data will be processed by automatic tool, in compliance with the security measures provided for in articles 6 and 32 – GDPR. Your data will be processed by employees and collaborators of A&T specifically appointed in charge to the processing according to the Section 29 – GDPR.
Communication of data
Your data may be shared with third party contractors related to A&T belonging to the following categories:
- Commercial collaborators and / or external companies partner of A&T in the development of the services and products requested;
- External software used for sending newsletters;
- Companies that deal with the assistance and maintenance of the website.
The subjects belonging to the above categories develop the function of data processing according to the Section 28 – GDPR or work indipendently like data controller. The list of these subjects is constantly updated and available at the offices of A&T.
Data storage period
Your data will be stored according to the following logics:
- If you subscribe to the newsletter, your data will be kept in our mailing list until you request us to cancel using the appropriate function in the body of the email, alternatively you must request cancellation by writing an email to email@example.com
Transfer of personal data: your personal data are processed within the European Union and stored on servers located there. In any case, the Data Controller assures from now on that any transfer of data to non-EU countries will take place in accordance with Art. 44 and following of the GDPR.
Rights of the data subject
You have the right to obtain from the holder the cancellation (right to be forgotten), the limitation, updating, correction, portability, opposition to treatment in accordance with the provisions of Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
Pursuant to Art. 77 of the GDPR, the interested party may file a report or a complaint by contacting Italian Data Protection Authority, located in Piazza Venezia, 11 00186 ROMA mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To exercise your rights, you can send a communication to the address below or an e-mail to email@example.com.
Data controller is A&T Europe S.p.a., Head Office: Via Solferino 27 – 46043 Castiglione delle Stiviere (MN).
Data Protection Officer: According to Article 37 of the GDPR, the Data Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted at the email address: DPO@aeteurope.it